Tuesday 21 May 2013

The Perfect Breakfast ~ Four Berry Smoothie

 
 



 
Happy Tuesday!
Today I wanted to share with you my favourite breakfast. This berry smoothie is awesome, it has no dairy, no sugar (unless you're feeling naughty) and it tastes awesome.
 
What You'll Need:
 
-Frozen or fresh berries
-Sugar free juice of your choice
- Honey
- Blender
 
Method:
 
1. Put 1 hand full of your chosen berries into your blender
2. Add Juice as desired (more for a runnier drink)
3. Put 1 teaspoon of honey into the blender (You can use sugar if you're after a sweeter treat)
4. Blend until smooth
5. Pour into glass and enjoy

Give it a try and tell me what you think.
 
 
 
On a completely unrelated topic I have a new outfit coming up later tonight. Look out for it on LookBook and also right here. I'll let you have a little sneak peak
 
 
 
Zoe Chanel x
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment