Monday 27 May 2013

DIY- Lana Del Rey Inspired Flower Headband



 
 
Happy Monday!!
Today I decided that I was going to make myself a flower headband. So I set off and bought my supplies and set to work. I've wanted to make my self one of these since seeing Lana Del Rey's music video for 'Born To Die' around a year and a half ago now. Del Rey is a true style icon for me, I just love her!
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Oh and excuse my curls, I just finished ballet so they've just come straight out of a bun for these photos!
I'm thinking of doing a tutorial for this head band but would you prefer Youtube or here?? Let me know in the comments below.
 
Peace out Girl Scout,
 
Zoe Chanel x
 
 

 
 


5 comments:

  1. Lovely blog and great post!

    Would you like to follow each other? :)
    fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de

    xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following dear.
    I would love to see you making a youtube video about this DIY. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww looking lovely! Great flower crown x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely crown. Will be eagerly waiting for more.

    My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

    And will love to hear from you. I am a new follower of yours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flower crown, it's gorgeous!
    xo

    http://www.abrilliantfascination.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete